Martin Luther King, Jr. Speech Contest
Permission Slip Due: October 11th
School Contest Dates: October 22nd and 23rd
Tell Me More:
- This past week in library your students learned about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Davis School District is having a speech contest and winners from each school need to be submitted by October 25th.
- Students who were interested in entering the contest were given a permission slip/rules and rating form to take home and discuss with their parents.
- Once all permission slips are turned in, we will set times for each grade level to present their speech in front of judges on either the 22nd or 23rd.
- 3 winners (1- K-2nd; 1- 3rd-4th; 1- 5th-6th) will be chosen to represent Lakeside Elementary at the District contest.
- If you have further questions, please contact Angie Flint at firstname.lastname@example.org.